The Empowerment Planner is your ideal companion if you want to bring more intention and focus to achieving your personal and professional development goals.
Unlike a lot of planners existing on the market, it helps you stay focused on the essentials, without taking hours out of your daily busy schedule to maintain it, making it easier for you to stick to it.
It helps you raise your awareness of self so that you can start making more conscious choices by allowing you to:
- stay focused on your daily appointments and tasks,
- be intentional every day,
- list what you’re grateful for,
- review daily what worked well, what was challenging, what can be improved,
- take stock of any learning/lesson (a.k.a. “lightbulb moment”) you may have had,
- track your daily habits (to maximise your chances of sticking to them),
- be better connected to your body by making notes on your physical, mental and emotional health and its impact on you and your circumstances
- 420 pages
- Paper: 80 gsm white
- Wipeable, soft touch hardcover
- Colour: red
- Undated, you can start any time